Have you ever owned something that maintains a healthy and harmonious energy state? Our Frosted Quartz Singing Bowl (8 inch) is uniquely artisan-made with top-class craftsmanship that cleanses negative energy and maintains a healthy and harmonious energy state. These harmonious energies help improve your life physically, emotionally and spiritually.
A singing bowl is a particular type of standing bell that is inverted and played by rotating the mallet around the other rim to create a resonant musical note. Another way to play it is by simply striking the edge of the bowl. The bowl vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. These vibrations are said to promote powerful healing properties and relaxation benefits.
Perfect for Sound Healing, Balancing and Cleansing Chakras, Reiki healing, meditation, yoga, mantra chanting, prayer, stress reduction, birthday gifts, gifts, etc.
- Item Type: Singing Bowl
- Size: 8 inch Diameter (20cm)
- Material: Frosted Quartz Crystal
- Accessories: Rubber O-ring, Mallet.
- Feature: High Grade and 100% brand new.
- Package: Carton Box.
440Hz: This means that the A note in the fourth octave sings at 440 hertz (cycles) per second (A=440). It is the most popular tuning used throughout the world. Musicians from around the globe calibrate their instruments to this frequency so that the music sound in tune with each other.
432 Hz: This means that the A note in the fourth octave sings at 432 hertz (cycles) per second (A=432). This frequency is based on nature's Schuman Resonance (the number of hertz has been rounded up) and the ancient Pythagorean scale. It's simply a bit lower in sound.
Note C: Root Chakra (Red)
Note D: Navel Chakra (Orange)
Note E: Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow)
Note F: Heart Chakra (Green)
Note G: Throat Chakra (Blue)
Note A: Third-Eye Chakra (Indigo)
Note B: Crown Chakra (Violet)
1. Due to manual craving and crafting, please allow 0-5 cm measurement error.
2. Whether 440Hz or 432Hz frequency, it will not impact its ability to promote healing properties and relaxation benefits. Only for professional musical applications, the exact measurement might be vital for creating harmony.